Saturday, February 22, 2014

Girl Scout Cookie Booths Are Awesome!



 

Patty and her fellow Girl Scouts kicked off Cookie Booth Season 2014 with a bang! 
The weather was awesome, sunny and sixty, and the cookies were flying off the table!  We put together this cool little "bling your cookie booth" stand (made of PVC pipe, foam core, and recycled cookie boxes) and the girls stayed busy coloring a Sales Goal sign and asking everyone "would you like to buy some Girl Scout Cookies?"  So proud!  And I'm happy to report they more than doubled the goal of 100 boxes by selling an awesome 202 boxes today!  Way to go Girl Scouts!!!!!  One cookie booth down.....five to go!

6 comments:

  1. That's so awesome! I almost always buy my girl scout cookies from the booths in front of the grocery. I mean it'd be jerky of me not to right? They're so CUTE! Plus, I remember how sucky it was walking from door to door selling them.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. it always surprises me when people won't buy the cookies!!! i simply can not resist a box of tagalongs!

      Delete
    2. I'm a thin mints and trefoils girl myself ;)

      Delete
    3. trefoils and thin mints were a big hit with us this year! thin mints were acutally so popular state wide that the cookie cupboards ran out of them!

      Delete
  2. Hmmmm! I am reminded of the wonderfully delicious Samoas you sent me! The booth looks awesome!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. i thought of you during cookie season! boy am i glad it's behind us for this year!!!

      Delete